ProChance aims to consistently be one of the top providers of opportunity in English football for young promising footballers who are either released or are searching for an opportunity
We intend to create opportunity for players in a competitive and sustainable way.
We aim to provide clubs, players and staff with options for a players exit strategy from a professional club and redefine what opportunities are available to young footballers making the culture around creating opportunity post 16 a standard practice.
We will do the right thing for the players, their families and the clubs we work with.
We’ll always be positive and enthusiastic, and we’ll never be scared to try and fail.
We have a relentless desire to learn and create a better process for players released or searching for a chance within the professional game post 16.
We have five main objectives:
- To develop and maintain a high performing player talent base
- To develop and maintain a profitable and sustainable business
- To ensure we facilitate as much positive player movement as is possible
- To be the most proactive organisation in creating opportunity for young, promising footballers
- To develop strategies to help and support young players to make better decisions
Corporate Social Responsibility
This section is currently under construction.